Create a Steady Stream of New Clients By Targeting New Movers
Have you ever moved to a new neighborhood and wondered how advertisers knew that you were “new to the area”? Have you ever wanted to run campaigns like that to new customers in your area?
Well today is your lucky day. Thanks to the power of Facebook(TM) targeting now you can.
There are a couple reasons targeting new movers can be so beneficial:
1. Most of the time when people move (even just across town) they have to find replacements for all their old favorite/regular places. Like: convenience/grocery stores, the gym, yoga studios, the post office, restaurants, etc.
2. As I cover in the video below, there is always a stream of new people/families moving to your area. And you can always make them special offers to capture their business.
What types of businesses can use a campaign like this? Well for starters:
– Yoga Studio
– Pilates Studios
– Auto Repair Shops
– Local Restaurants (Pizza, sushi, etc.)
– Other Home Repair
– Locksmiths (often they need copies of their new keys made)
– Yard Maintenance
– Day Spas
– Dry Cleaners (on average if you can get them to come back to you 3 times and they are yours. So give them an offer they can’t refuse.)
– Jewelry Stores (you can give them a special deal to clean any 3 pieces of jewelry then you market to them re: anniversaries, birthdays, etc.)
If they are more apt to use you right away because they need a replacement service or business, give them a discount as a “Welcome to the neighborhood”
If they aren’t likely to need your service or product right away give them some low-cost freebie to get them in the door. Like the Jewelry Store or the Dry Cleaner to get them to come in and you get to build your list to market to them later.
Leave any questions or comments that you have in the comment section below.
Watch the video below to learn how you can start targeting these “Movers and Shakers” for your business today: